Sunday, November 9, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Good friends are hard to find. Jonathan joined me in the big 30 this week so Saturday night was his big PAR-TAY! I spent the evening with some of the best things in life, good friends! I got to hang out with Liza and Sarah all at the same time! And we had another one of my favorite things, martinis!!! :) It was good to hang out with grown ups and catch up with Liza. I miss seeing you Liza! You are next in the 30 club. The days are counting down.... :)

2 comments:

Liza said...

I am not looking at the camera. at all!

It was lots of fun this weekend, especially the party! I need you to send me the rest of the pictures please :) And I will post a blog tomorrow night. I am too tired tonight!

Sarah said...

Yay! I had tons of fun too, and it was great seeing Liza!