Monday, October 13, 2008

My sweet child....is she like me or Greg?

Today we all slept in. My house usually is up and running by 7:00 and at 7:45 this morning Whit decided it was time to wake us up. Kennedy slept until about 8:00! I love fall break! :) From the moment my precious child's feet hit the floor this morning she was talking. And not like the usual Kennedy banter it was a nonstop talk fest until I finally got her to take a nap. Here are some examples.

I turn on Hi-Five and they starting singing she yells, "DANCE! DANCE!" as she twirls around. I wish I had reason to dance like that!
"Whit look at me! Look at me!! Whit look at me!"
Greg walks by "Daddy walking!" Really....we didn't notice that!
I am sitting on the floor playing with Whit and talking on the phone. She takes a wipe sticks it down the back of my pants and says, "Yucky hiney mommy! Shew! Yuck!"
Greg: "Kennedy would you like to help with the fax machine?"
K: "Help DaDa? Come on." Paper comes out, "here DaDa!"
Greg: "Can I have a fruit snack?" She stuffs the last one in her mouth then puts her hand in her mouth to retrieve it and says. "Want some DaDa?" knowing full well he didn't want that one!

I wish I could remember more. She kept us laughing all morning. I even asked her if she was on crack and she replied, "Kennedy crack?" I won't be saying that anymore!

We are off to the wonderful fair parade this afternoon and then to the fair tonight. She is going to love it. :) Whit is tagging along too. I am sure he will enjoy it too! Our weekend was great. I will post pics later. The shower was an experience with all the little ones around. That will be a blog in itself!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great afternoon break to read those comments!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love those talkative times. It is fun to decipher what they are actually saying and then try to determine from that what they mean. We too have to watch what we say around our littl parrot. Good times!!

I have you beat on the hiney one. At Cracker Barrel, Aiden begins to say very loudly "Eeewwww, momma diaper, eeewwww!" over and over as he waves his hand in front of his face and makes a disgusted face. Oh, it was classic!

Liza said...

What a fun day!