Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our growing boy!

Whit had his 2 month check up today! The fun part is finding out how much he weighs and the AWFUL part is the shots! He was a true champ and took them like a man...with a little crying involved! He weighs 12lbs 5 ounces and is 24 inches long! I was surprised because there really is no fat on this baby at all. He is just so long and lean. He got a clean bill of health and bonus points for being breastfed and big! When we got home I took a quick video of him. He was in such a good mood! So here is my little boy all smiles after he came home from his first day of shots at the doctor. By the way, K told Whit this morning that the doctor was nice (I promted this comment) and then she remembered she hates the doctor and told him, "doctor, cry!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OK, this inspired me to go see how big Banks was at 2 months. Um - 9 lb 14 oz. You have a great big breastfed baby!! Nice work!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Katie, this is so sweet. It made me cry!! On another note ~ I have a little boy in my class ~ 5 yrs. old ~ that was taken from his home at 2 yrs. old weighing 12 lbs. That REALLY makes me want to cry!!!!