
The countdown is on to baby brother's arrival. Still no official name decision. I guess we are just waiting to see him and hopefully we will know! He does have a cute monogrammed
onsie that says little brother and k has a big sister shirt to match. That will have to do with the monogramming so far for him! Poor thing will just be known as little brother forever! The reality of having 2 children is starting to hit me today. I know that all will be wonderful I just worry about my sweet K and how she will react. I spend my days cherishing everything she does like I am never going to see her again! How retarded am I? I know I have enough love to go around, it is just hard to imagine sometimes. Greg said today how much of a control freak I am with Kennedy and he is right. I want to do everything by myself. I like it that way. That is going to be hard to do with 2 children under 2! I guess I will have to give up and ask for a little help! I have a lot of it around here! For that I am very thankful! So as I step into my last days of my pregnancy please pray for a peace for me. That God will give me the reassurance that I can handle all that is to come. I can't wait to hold my sweet baby in my arms!! I go tomorrow to the doctor. I will update on that when I get home. Maybe we are making some good progress!
I took this pic of K and Riley tonight before bed. Riley has been snuggling Kennedy when we settle down at night and K loves it! They are such good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment