First, I think he might have a name. Nothing official yet, but I think we might agree on one! Isn't that exciting!! Ask me tomorrow and I might not say the same thing. He might still be baby no name! I went to the doctor today and I was 2cm dilated! I was so proud of myself. I have never been 2 cm dilated without drugs making me do that so this is an accomplishment for me! Very strange thing to be proud of I know, but I am so proud of myself anyways! It could still be a while before he comes, but this gives me a little hope he will come on his own rather than having to be induced. I really would like to go into labor on my own. We'll see how that goes. I called greg after I left the doctor today and I told him how dilated I was and in true greg form, he goes, "WHAT?" I swear I don't think he realizes we are having a baby. My dear greg, reality will crash down on you all too soon my love......
I'll keep you updated if anything changes!
6 comments:
He'll be here soon now! I can't wait to meet him!
OMG...how exciting!!
YAY!!! That is wonderful news- can't wait to meet baby Olliff! (and hear his name!)
I realize it doesn't matter, because 1) it's not me having a baby, and 2) I don't even live there, but I don't feel ready for this!!!
Katie!!!!! It's time for an update!
Honestly!!! Surely SOMETHING has changed!!!!
Post a Comment