
I have been thinking today about how grateful I am to have my children. Being pregnant with my son has brought a whole new meaning to my life. I spend my days chasing around my first hold it baby God gave me, but when all is quiet I get time with just him. The gift of becoming a mother has been something that suited me right from the start. I knew from forever I wanted to be a mom. And now, as my family grows I am
continually blessed with so much! It is amazing how you can have a bond with a baby before you ever see his face. I know so much about my precious son already. I do know my true love for him. I can really say that I loved him before I knew him. As my crazy life spins around me, I can still find those moments of calm, of times with my unborn son and the moments only we can share and begin that bond that will last a lifetime. I get so worried about things like how in the world we can afford 2 children, how will we fit in this house?!! How will I love both my precious children and find enough time to devote to them? I ran into a couple at church yesterday that had in-
vitro to get pregnant with their first, tried 2 times
unsuccessfully to get pregnant with their second and then a month later got pregnant on
their own. It gave me chills, and she said to me, "We just have our God babies, only God can do this!" Ah how true. It brings it all back to being loved before we were ever known. God loves us before we are ever created. I think I have a tiny glimpse of that now. And to think, He loved me enough to bless me with a sweet husband, a beautiful daughter, and now a sweet son! Life is full of obstacles, as I well know, but it is also full of great joy. Every day that I wake, I hope I learn to appreciate all I have been blessed with. My world is not perfect, but it is full of so much love that I don' t think the worries are worth worrying about! So to my baby _________, I loved you before I knew you, and I cannot wait to see your sweet face, hold you in my arms, and show you the world God has given us! You are surrounded by love from the very
beginning, may you always know how loved you are!
4 comments:
That's my girl writing all this. Wow, KT, I wuv you and yours. Love ya, mean it!
How right you are my friend! I can't wait to meet baby ________... he's loved already by so many!
i'm so proud of greg...he finally took a good picture! way to go greg!!
Wow! That was so great Katie!!!
Post a Comment