Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day...a little early!

This comes a little early because of VACATION! :)

I wanted to make a little slide show of Greg and Kennedy over the past year. She has grown up so much! She really loves her DaDa. When he's gone, I hear "DaDa?, DaDa?" to which I have to explain where he is. She adores all the things he does and I can see as she grows how much she will enjoy learning about his "favorite" things! We've started on golf and have a lot of daddy's hobbies to take up!

Looking over the past year makes me look forward to what the future holds for my family. I have seen Greg change from the man who didn't realize we were having a baby until he held her in his arms to a wonderful father. He loves his Kennedy and I know that he will be a great dad to our son! I may fuss a bit (just a little) about you Greg, but you are a wonderful father! Kennedy and her brother should be proud to call you DaDa! I love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sweet! He really is a good daddy! Just wait for baby brother- he'll bust out the mad baby whispering skills!