Kennedy loved spending time with MeMe and Pops. She woke up every day we were there, looked at me and said, "MeMe?" She would say this over and over again until I went downstairs to find MeMe and Pops. So much for sleeping in! I was amazed that she remembered where we were and knew to ask for them. It just shows how grown up she has gotten lately!
I spend my days at the beach armed with 50 sunblock for Kennedy and spray and spray the entire time I am there. She ends up coming home with a nice tan! She refuses the hat and loves to be in the sun. I also put sunscreen in her hair which explains the greasy hair in all these pictures! No tent or umbrella for this baby! Then I go and buy her a bathing suit with barely a back! What kind of mommy am I? It is really cute isn't it? She also has a bikini we will be sporting on vacation. Girls are so fun! Next year baby brother and K can have matching Bailey Boys suits! What fun I have ahead of me! :)
I would also like to add that I was very far away from her when I took all these pictures. I am so grateful for my nice zoom lens and that fabulous camera we invested in! I would miss so many moments if I didn't have them. To my SLR friends who don't have a zoom lens yet, when your baby starts running, it is the best thing ever! I was mad at Greg for spending money on it, but now I am going to say I was wrong about that! Did you hear me greg? I was wrong....that doesn't happen very often! :)
4 comments:
Another adorable bathing suit. I see you just got MeMe from the neck up this time. I'm hiding from you next week when the camera comes out!!
WHat sweet pics! I'm glad you had fun!
Kitty, There is no hope. My kid has the zoom of all zoom lenses. She will photograph you if you are near a baby. Stay away from babies, and I know that is not going to happen. Have a wonderful trip!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure I'm NO WHERE around when the camera comes out. Katie can just aim that lens at Susan. She's a twig!!!
Post a Comment