Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pool Time!


We went on our first journey to MeMa's today! I was worried it would be too cold. I put Kennedy's feet in first and she immediatly demanded that she go all the way in! She loved the water, my little water bug! She even stuck her face in and tried her best to swim. I think our summer is going to be lots of fun! It is times like these where I am so thankful for my summers off. I don't know what I would do if I had to work! I officially go on summer break on Thursday so it will be me, Kennedy and the pool for the rest of the summer. She is one of my favorite people to hang out with! :) I took a ton of pictures today. I couldn't resist the good shots! Enjoy our day!

3 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

Great video! I absolutely LOVE the flamingo bathing suit! I wish I had one like that!

Liza said...

It is HOT here. I want to jump in a pool!

Sarah said...

the crab float!! she was so tiny in it last year that you had to hold her in the float yourself so she didn't topple. now she's such a big girl!