
Stop one of our weekend was the "Coast."
I put it in quotations because everyone here just refers to it as the coast. I mean, do they realize how many "the coasts" there are in the world? Are you in Maine? They have a coast. Are you in Hawaii? They obviously have a coast. :) Anyways we went to the "coast", as people around here say it,

for the first time on Sunday. We had a lot of fun! Kennedy had her first boat ride on Aunt Deborah and Uncle Mikey's boat. She did not like the life jacket at first, but loved the ride. The bumpier it got, the happier she was! I the giant pregnant one was worried I would wet my pants on every bump, but K was laughing! She had a big time playing with friends on the beach. I love the picture of her with Mike. She loves the water so much and apparently she really loves Uncle Mikey! :) We headed home and she had missed nap time. She passed out on the way back in that big life jacket she hated so much. Tired baby! Thanks for having us Aunt Deborah and Uncle Mike!
2 comments:
How many bathing suits does she have?? I haven't seen her in the same one twice!!!!
I was thinking the same thing as Miss Kittie!
Post a Comment