Monday, February 18, 2008

The words of a genius!



I have been meaning to catch Kennedy talking for the blog. We tried a little today and this is what you get. She was not focused on me at all, but you get the point! We also spent tonight walking around a lot! I'll catch that on video tomorrow! I have time this week! :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad you found me! Little Kennedy is just precious! You & Greg bring back fun memories. Your little ones will be close together! Jolie & Sarah are 33 months apart & are tons of fun. Life with two is slightly more chaotic, but still fun :) Also, Jolie's middle name is Susan (after Todd's sis), but I always thought it made a fun middle name after hearing yours :) Tell Greg hi!

Liza said...

She's brilliant!

Could you please take a picture of the wall next to that table? I want to see the Story People print hanging.