Thursday, February 21, 2008

She walks!!!!

I know I am obessively talking about Kennedy's progress walking so if I am boring you I am sorry! I am proclaiming today the day Kennedy learned to walk. She can now cross a room and follow us around! She still has a hard time with the balance at times, but tonight she was a champ! 13 1/2 months and walking! :) Congratulations Kennedy! The world is now at your feet....

6 comments:

Liza said...

Talking about anything related to Kennedy will always be exciting for me!

Sarah said...

Your blog is designed for bragging about your baby! If people are tired of it, tell them to quit looking at your blog! Loved the video - so proud of Kennedy! he is walking like a champ!

Kittie "Kat" said...

I NEVER get tired of reading about her and I really love looking at the pictures and watching the videos. It just makes my day when I open your site and see you've got a new post. I don't always comment because I think you might think I'm a little crazy, but can believe I'm always reading it and smiling!!

Sandi said...

Kennedy and Drew are leaving Lillian in their dust...she's got ALOT of catching up to do! Kennedy is too cute!

Liza said...

I need some sort of weekend update. And a picture of you and your belly. Ok thanks.

Katie said...

I promise I will post one soon Liza!! You need to come make me do it! :)