Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's a ........

Ha! Ha! We don't know yet! Tomorrow is the BIG day in case any of you forgot. We go to find out what we are having. I am not as in suspense as I was with Kennedy. If we can't find out tomorrow it will not crush me. I am so 100% not caring about which it is. I would love to have another little girl. It would be fun to have two girls growing up so close together. I say that now but in 12 years I might take back that statement. Then on the other hand, I would love to have a little boy. A boy and a girl would be a perfect little family. So, who knows? God gave us this gift and we will take whatever He chooses for us! Greg has been sweet about it. You would think he has his fingers crossed for a boy, and maybe he does behind his back, but he says he wouldn't mind two girls. He loves his kennedy so much! I think girls can break their daddy's hearts early on! I am always laughing at how boys deal with a pregnancy. I think Greg forgets I am pregnant a lot. I keep reminding him the reason I need to eat immediatly or why I don't feel good. He will say, what is wrong with you? My reply, "I AM PREGNANT!" Really, how can you forget that? Then the day before we had Kennedy, Greg realized he was actually going to be a dad. The moment he laid eyes on her he was a goner. Tomorrow should be a little reality check for him and then I will have to wait until this baby is born to make him realize we are really and truly having a baby!

Check back tomorrow for the news!!!

2 comments:

Liza said...

Today is the day! Whoo-hoo!

The Smith Family said...

Hurry Up we want to know!!