You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, January 13, 2008
The week of Baby Banks...
I would like to offically name this week, the week of Baby Banks. I know that he came come any day now, but I really would prefer a weekend so I can be the friend that gets to wait anxiously in the hospital waiting room. Sarah is planning on an induction Friday, if all goes as planned unless he comes earlier. You would think I am having a baby this week, I am getting so excited! So, here's to you baby Banks! We will anxiously await your arrival! Happy Baby Banks week to you! I am sure you will have your birthday week as an entire celebration as you grow up, so I will just start off the tradition for you! If your parents are ever not fun, just come to me, Fun Katie. I am the one that gave your mom that name you know! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a nice suprise to find a post dedicated to the week of Baby Banks! YAY! I'm getting a little nervous - but mostly just REALLY excited! Maybe God makes you pregnant for so long so that you will REALLY appreciate the precious gift he is giving you... WOW - 5 DAYS AND COUNTING!
I'll celebrate Baby Banks week!
Post a Comment