Isn't my little family Cute?!! They look like twins! So the weather here is awful! I wish we at least got snow! Today was Poppa Bear's (Brucie's) birthday. We went out to eat to celebrate tonight! Kennedy and her daddy wore their new rain coats, courtesy of Liza and MeMe and Pops.
Today also began my hormonal surges. Jen already poked fun at me on her blog and I will say it is the truth. I cried all the way to work, at Michelle's, when I got to work, and finally gathered myself together. I was then in a crappy mood all day until I got home. I really don't think pregnancy hormones mix with someone who is already crazy themselves. I have enough natural crazy! Hopefully, this was a fluke, and Chad and Jen don't have to move! :)
In other news, Fun Sarah is at the hospital tonight beginning her inducement! I hate to be far away from the action. Not that I belong in the delivery room or anything, I just like to know what is going on at every minute! Banks should make an arrival some time tomorrow! I can't wait to hold him! :)
That is all for the news of today. Gotta go charge my camera battery... I am in charge of posting pics of Banks tomorrow! Check back to see!
5 comments:
I would just like to clarify that I did not buy Greg a raincoat. I bought Kennedy's.
The rest of this riveting story.I bought Greg's raincoat.for Christmas. Boy Katie, this blog is a white knuckle read.
Are you saying my blog is boring? I will stop posting then!.....maybe not..
NO! Do not stop posting!
I enjoy reading it, too! I love that Drew and Kennedy are growing up together! So glad you got Jennifer blogging, too!! The pizza party looked fun last night!
Post a Comment