Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg!!!

Today is Greg's 29th birthday! :) Last year we celebrated long distance while he was in Dallas and Kennedy was just 3 weeks old. This year he was off to Jekyll Island for a conference. I am much more able to keep Kennedy by myself! It is a little less scary. That is until I heard about a burglar that apparently recently broke into someone's house near here. I was then scared to come home after Jen and I took a walk. I made Chad come over with his baseball bat and all and search my house, even the closet inside the closet, and make sure we were all clear. All clear! :) I had all intentions of taking Kennedy's picture with Greg today but we were so rushed this morning getting out the door. So, my dear sweet Gregory, here's to you on your 29th birthday! We'll have to love you from far away again this year! Maybe next year we should spend the day together. It will be the 4 of us then! :) I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Liza said...

Happy Birthday Greg!! Welcome to the "Last year of your 20's" Club!!! Glad you could join us :)

Every year when it's your birthday, I just think about your 21st.....

Katie said...

What a great birthday party....aaahhh the memories! :) I told Eugene to turn at the light,the street light, that is!

Jennifer :) said...

Just so you know...I am totally out blogging you!!

Katie said...

That is because you have been home all week!!!

Jennifer :) said...

ok,new blog please...If you could see me I would be tapping my foot and pointing to my watch...