
I couldn't resist taking pictures this morning. I know that I am really obsessed about picture taking and need to slow down. We are currently looking for a digital SLR so I can take even better ones. I want to take a photography class. Her life is going by so fast and I feel like it is so important to capture it. All this to say, I had to take some pics of Greg and Kennedy this morning. She is a VERY picky eater, but Ms. Michelle discovered she likes big people oatmeal and today we tried it out. She LOVED it! Greg sat in the floor with her and they had a little breakfast. I titled this my favorite people because they kind of are.... same face, same good attitude (most of the time)....
Courtney is here and tonight after I put Kennedy to bed, I thought, "I am surrounded by the same face everywhere I turn!" They all look alike! It is very scary!
3 comments:
Yay for big people food! By the way - if you find a photography class I'll take it with you! Erin convinced me to get a fancy Nikon camera this weekend bc it is digital but has a super fast shutter speed and her pics are amazing!
Georgia Southern offers photography classes.
You can only take the GSU photo classes if you are in an art major...I called about two weeks ago. The class I am taking is at OTC after christmas.
Post a Comment