Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving this year! We headed down south to Darien to spend it with my parents this year. Last year was the big Dyersburg trip and it was the last one with MaMa before she died so it was sad. And to top it all off I couldn't travel and missed it so it was a hard year. This year was much better! I think MaMa would have been proud at the family time we spent together. Mom wore her ugly apron in honor of MaMa and I made some yummy things out of her cookbook. Blake and the family also came down which provided much entertainment! We had fun! Kennedy LOVES her cousins! She played and played! I also bought a nice new camera and took like 300 pictures, so I will make a slide show later with lots of those. In the meantime I will leave you with these. We took a trip to the island and got lots of good beach shots. The kids had fun and Kennedy got her feet wet!
Beachtime with Mommy

Kennedy loves Aunt Tonya!


Spending time with Daddy on Thanksgiving


She loved to explore MeMe and Pops's house!



All the kids
Lander, Paisley, Henley and Kennedy







1 comment:

Liza said...

Fun Thanksgiving on the Beach! I love that picture of you and little K on the beach.