Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11 Months!

Today is Kennedy's 11 month birthday! I have taken pictures of her every month on the 28th and I did today, but I didn't get any good shots. I put her in a Christmas outfit in an attempt to get a Christmas card worthy photo and got a lot of mad faces in a very cute dress. So I am a bad mother today, and will be posting no new pictures. It has already been a LONG week for me at work. I am glad we are on the way to the weekend!

4 comments:

Liza said...

I can't imagine a bad picture of little K. she's too cute in every picture!

The Smith Family said...

It seems like the christmas pictures are always the hardest to get but sometimes the candid ones are the best! We miss ya JD wants to see Kennedy again. He likes to look at ya'lls blog and bang on the keyboard.

Sarah said...

love that you changed yourblog template to christmas colors ;)

Phyllis said...

Katie per Dad please post your hours of operation on blog...so we will know when to call love mom