Today was the Beta family cookout and all the kids wore their costumes. Kennedy had a big time! She rode around in a little car and danced to the music! I love this picture, just because it describes Drew and Kennedy perfectly. Drew is not so fond of sitting on the ground and his face says it all. Kennedy is oblivious and just looking around. I am sure they will LOVE to look back on these pictures! :)

4 comments:
Very cute pics! Love the costumes!
i still need the video of drew crawling in his turtle costume...
i want to see him crawling too!
I am working on it people! Hold your horses. Jen put him down in the grass to crawl and he cried. Wussy! I will have to go over for an indoor shot for the crawling. You know he doesn't like dirt.... :)
Post a Comment