


I have always hated Halloween. I had a complex as a child that I would be the only one dressed up every year. I also never really got into my costumes very much. Maybe I should blame it on Phyllis. One year I was a ballerina and the next I wore the same costume, added a wand and she called me a tooth fairy! I don't think I cared much. I like my costumes to be simple. As an adult I really hate to be invited to Halloween parties because I really still have that dress up in a costume complex. All this to say, this year I think I am going to enjoy Halloween. Kennedy is going to be a butterfly and it makes me laugh so hard! Drew is going to be a turtle and it is hilarious because he crawls so fast and has that shell on his back. I will have to take a video and share it. It will make your day! Jen and I decided that it is so funny to dress them up because they have no clue at all. They just smile at you. Enjoy the pics! :)
1 comment:
adorable! i want to see little Drew as a turtle!
Post a Comment