Monday, October 22, 2007

Kennedy's words...

My precious Kennedy is taking after her mommy and daddy and talking all the time already. She doesn't have a long list but I would like to share it so you can see the problem.

1. Bye Bye: this was her first word. She is an expert at it now. It even is joined with a nice wave.

2. Dog: She will say this about every dog she sees. I don't really understand how she knows dogs come in different shapes and sizes. I bet if she saw an elephant she would think it was a dog. Ha ha...

3. Hi: This also is joined with a wave. Very cute.

4. Dew: This is short for Drew, which today at Miss Michelle's I sat down with her and she pointed to Drew and said Dew.

Ok, now look at my list again please. Do you see mama or dada anywhere in my list? Of course not!! She said Drew before she said our names! So tonight, as she ate her spinach bisquit, which she loved by the way, I said where is mommy? She looked at me and laughed. Then I said where is daddy, and she looked at Greg and laughed. She is getting a kick out of this I think. She can say mama and dada all day but will not say it in our direction. Crazy baby! She probally laughs about it behind our backs. Or just tells Drew all about it....

3 comments:

Liza said...

This makes me laugh! Hopefully she'll be saying Liza soon....or Lolesha.

Katie said...

I'll teach her lolesha before liza. Or we could make up something that sounds even crazier. :)

Sarah said...

yay for kennedy talking! she'll never learn to say sarah - maybe we can get her saying "dawah" and it will be close enough...