

I have a lot of posting to do today. It has been too long since I posted. We spent the weekend with MeMe and Pops. Greg spent the weekend in Statesboro having time to himself. I think he was really happy to have us gone! He says that he missed us and is glad to have us back. Believe what you want!
We had a nice time. Kennedy and I went shopping with MeMe all day and had a nice lunch at Spanky's. We also found some great buys at Bailey Boys. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Kennedy is wearing her new outfit to the fair tomorrow. She is very excited about it. Kennedy enjoyed playing with Pops and MeMe that she went on a nap boycot. Hopefully we will be able to get on a better schedule tomorrow. My mom got her a little cell phone. She loved it!
4 comments:
Why would you let naked baby be in a picture? Remember - even though you don't think it's weird, we do! :)
i dont get why everyone thinks the babydoll is so creepy?!? haha
She LOVES baby. I don't care what the world thinks. The clothes are not necessary! :) It is her favorite toy. Be proud you gave it to her Aunt Courtney!
Watch out Sarah, I am going to get fun baby one and it might be his favorite toy! We'll make it a cheerleading outfit to make it more manly!
the naked baby kind of freaks me out too.
Post a Comment