So to continue with our football obsession we decided to take her to the SHS homecoming game last night. It started around her bed time, but she was very distracted with the people and band. She had a good time. I will say that I think she enjoyed the middle school game a little more. We got to sit really close and she could clap with the cheerleaders better. The high school stadium is too big!
Here are a few pics from last night. Check out her new hairstyle! I put a bow in the mohawk and her hair spiked up behhind it. It was so cute!!! The pictures don't do it justice. It was flapping in the wind behind that bow! We are on our way to crazy hair!


1 comment:
Yay for the bow in the crazy hair! I think I need to experience the bow in person! Great pics - I'm glad she loves the cheerleaders and the band!
Post a Comment