Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dinner on the Veranda

I talked Greg into eating dinner outside tonight. It was about to rain, but we made it through without getting too wet! Kennedy enjoyed it. I know I am obsessive about taking pictures, but I took some cute ones tonight. It was Kennedy's first dinner on the deck. I had to document. I am posting these pics in order. She was really tickled I would like to restate that I love Greg's new job. Not working at night is so nice!

I would laugh at that face too! :)




3 comments:

Liza said...

I'm glad you are obsessive about taking pictures! Those of us who can't see her very often want all the pictures we can get :)

Unknown said...

i agree! it's my favorite part of the day seeing new pics of the munchkin :) hope yall are having a good week. love yall!

Sarah said...

Yay! I miss having dinner on your veranda!