Today was Drew's first birthday party. We had a good time! I took a ton of pictures and I thought I would post a few!

Party Time!

Kennedy watched Drew open presents and took notes. Check out her new shoes. We got those today. It is her first pair of real shoes. We didn't wear any this summer and she was too little last year. These are big girl shoes she can walk in! We should probally learn to crawl first....

Kennedy enjoyed the little piggie cupcakes!

Drew loved the wrapping to his presents!
We tried really hard to get all the babies to sit and take a photo. This was all we got! They had fun playing with all the new toys. It reminded me of Christmas!
Kennedy had fun with her daddy!
2 comments:
i love that last picture! that is great :)
those pics were too sweet! i miss you!
Post a Comment