

Well it is official. I have been married 5 whole years! Greg and I went to Savannah and a nice dinner Friday night. I even got creme brule, which is my most favorite! :) I am currently trying to make the most of my last few days of summer. I bought one of those obnoxiously redneck backyard pools for Kennedy. We just spent some time in it this afternoon. I plan on coming home from work and taking a little swim with her! She loves the water! Greg asked me today what I would have done if she hated the water. I think that would be tragic. She even loves to be splashed in the face. That is what she is doing in one of the pics. :) I hope you all have a great week! We will be doing nothing but playing for the next two days!
4 comments:
Hey katie, remember the time you and Anna went by Walmart and bought two my first pools, and spent the day sitting in them because you couldn't swim at cindy's and it was Monday and the country club pool was closed??I love that story.
I know! That was a good time. We could only fit our bottoms in it because they were so small! Kennedy's is way bigger. Anna and I could both fit in it!
that's so cute! i put those pictures on my blog, so that more people can see how adorable she is in her pool!
It was the pools that were small, not your bottoms!
Post a Comment