
This is my very first blog and I officially dedicate it to my dear friend Liza. She has inspired me to step into the 21st century and get myself out on the web! I would also like to give credit to my friends Anna and Cindy, whose blogs have also inspired me to create my own. I don't get to talk to them as much and I have enjoyed keeping up with them this way. So to my dear friends, thank you for inspiring me.
I am currently recovering from a visit from the fam, Blake, Tonya, Henley, Lander, Paisley, Mom, Dad and of course Patrick. They were all here for a few days. We had a good time. I took two naps yesterday after they left. I must be worn out! Kennedy is suffering from a cold and is currently working on 3 hours for her nap. She is worn out as well! It was good to get to spend some time with all of them. The kids have grown up so much! I will post some pics when I figure out how to do that.
Ok that is all for now. I will write more after I figure out how to navigate this bird...
I am currently recovering from a visit from the fam, Blake, Tonya, Henley, Lander, Paisley, Mom, Dad and of course Patrick. They were all here for a few days. We had a good time. I took two naps yesterday after they left. I must be worn out! Kennedy is suffering from a cold and is currently working on 3 hours for her nap. She is worn out as well! It was good to get to spend some time with all of them. The kids have grown up so much! I will post some pics when I figure out how to do that.
Ok that is all for now. I will write more after I figure out how to navigate this bird...
5 comments:
YAY!!! Katie finally made it to the blogging world!!
Hey Katie!
I can't wait to read about and see pictures of little Kennedy! I hope you are doing well!
I am so proud of myself! :) And I have people that read it! This is a fun game!!!
Well, well...
If I myself was in the 21st century, I would welcome you, but I will be satisfied to say that I am impressed. Finally a place to put all of your thoughts.
Katie,
Welcome to the blogging world!!
Anna
Post a Comment