
This blogging thing is fun! I was thinking today that I have so much inspiration everyday that I need to share and this is a great way to share! Why did I not listen to Liza earlier........ I included a pic of Kennedy from the 4th. I am trying to figure out this picture thing!
Something great happenned to me yesterday. I mean great on a huge scale. I have been waiting on this day since I put my first pair of maternity pants on last July. Ok, I know you are holding your breathe in great suspense.........I, Katie Susan Sartin Olliff, got really brave and took out my trusty old size 6 Jcrew pink pants that I love and dearly missed, tried them on and...........THEY FIT! Yes, folks, I said they fit!! I know this sounds like something small, but I have been waiting on this day for some time. I then began trying on every size six in my closet and each pair slid right on. Some where a too bootylicious, but they went on, which is a huge thing for me. I still have a ways to go, but my fav pants are now worthy to be worn in public and I can stand, sit, run, do whatever I want to in them! :) It only took me 6 months to accomplish this. Half a year......well worth the wait!
May you share in my joy the rest of the day. I celebrated by making brownies. :)
Something great happenned to me yesterday. I mean great on a huge scale. I have been waiting on this day since I put my first pair of maternity pants on last July. Ok, I know you are holding your breathe in great suspense.........I, Katie Susan Sartin Olliff, got really brave and took out my trusty old size 6 Jcrew pink pants that I love and dearly missed, tried them on and...........THEY FIT! Yes, folks, I said they fit!! I know this sounds like something small, but I have been waiting on this day for some time. I then began trying on every size six in my closet and each pair slid right on. Some where a too bootylicious, but they went on, which is a huge thing for me. I still have a ways to go, but my fav pants are now worthy to be worn in public and I can stand, sit, run, do whatever I want to in them! :) It only took me 6 months to accomplish this. Half a year......well worth the wait!
May you share in my joy the rest of the day. I celebrated by making brownies. :)
9 comments:
Why doesn't everyone realize they should listen to me sooner??
Love the picture!
Congrats on the pants. I haven't been in a size 6 since I was 6.
Hooray for the size 6! I probably have some you can enjoy since I won't fit in them for a long long time...
WOO-HOO!...I say WOO-HOO!...love the picture of Kennedy...too cute!!
much love!! and hugs!!
Mander
Awww...I love that you are blogging, even though I do not do it...maybe you will inspire me to do so. Anyways, congrats on your size 6! I have not had a baby and I am still in a size 8! What is wrong with that picture?! Haha...
As a member of the "Hooray, my pants fit again" club, CONGRATULATIONS! All that working out paid off, huh! Now, if I could just get my behind into a size six!
What Katie didn't tell you is she used to wear a size 2 (two). I should know, I bought most of her size 2's.When I was young, no one was made that small. Kidding, congrats Katie, love to Kennedy!!
i thought you were going to write us daily inspirations? you've missed a day or so.
Note to Liza--
KT is on vacation at the present moment, and I am guessing that her new blog is not at the forefront of her mind. I think she comes back on Friday. I am sure she will have a lot to say then.
Katie,
Its the small things that count!!
Anna
Post a Comment