First I would like to say that I am so proud of myself for having time to blog tonight. I have been crazy busy getting ready for school tomorrow. I even have Greg stapling papers tonight. Kennedy would be helping but she is fast asleep right now.
My mom called today and told me a strange story. I must preface this with the fact that those of you who have not been blessed enough to meet crazy phil, need to know she is truly a special soul. :) She is on a work vacation with my dad in Palm Beach, FL. She went for a swim this morning and swam laps for a while. She was getting out of the pool and sees a giant piece of poop. It turns out that a giant iguana had been getting in the pool and pooping. Apparently iguana's have huge size poop. She ended up getting the stay for free for her pain and suffering of dealing with the iguana poop. She will probally make up a corny joke about it and tell it forever.
My dear friend Liza hates PT cruisers and today her rental car pulls up and guess what it is? PT cruiser. I got a good laugh out of that.
Greg made me laugh so hard I cried tonight and I can't even remember what it was about. Maybe I am loosing my mind.......
Kennedy's favorite pastime lately is peek-a-boo. She really looks for the one hiding. Her favorite book is Pat the Bunny and for those of you familiar with it, she loves the peek-a-boo with Paul page. She really loves to find Paul everytime! That was our night-night book tonight.
Wish me luck tomorrow. I am off to educate the children of America. They will all be smarter just being in my class. Go to bed early Lauren!
2 comments:
I am hoping to be in bed by 10:30 or so Katie!! That is super early for me. I can't wait until tomorrow!! :)
that would only happen to phil.
i would just like the world (aka katie's readers) to know that the PT Cruiser is going back to Enterprise today in exchange for something cheap, compact, and just different than the Cruiser!!
happy teaching!
Post a Comment