So, I have good news! I am so proud to announce that there will be a baby Smith coming some time in January. Yes, that is right folks, my dear friend, Fun Sarah, is officially pregnant and out of the pregnancy closet. She has been in hiding for a while, but we can now share her exciting news with the world. I am superpumped about it! We will be expecting the superfun baby around the end of January. I think she is due the 25th, but I am a firm believer of being induced a week early. There is no need to go to 40 weeks. Unless you are Jennifer, and just want to! :) I nicknamed Sarah, Fun Sarah, a long time ago because she is just so fun, which is the reason for my many fun references. She deserves them all! I personally have had a vision that it is a boy and we will find out soon. I look forward to watching her grow to huge sizes! :) What fun!
I am so amazed at God's blessings. I looked at Kennedy today and thought about all that we went through to get her here. I don't think about it everyday, but it is so neat to look at her now and remember what a true miracle it is to have her here. I can't wait to meet Fun Baby Smith. I call them our hold-it babies. I think my mom started that name. We have our angel babies and then God waits to give us those sweet ones to hold. I can't wait to hold Fun Baby Smith. I think I will name it Fun Baby for short. What a blessing! By the way, I put another pic of our hold-it babies from this weekend. Drew and Kennedy already like to dress alike! :) We will have to add Fun Baby next year!
On a lighter note, Riley got in serious trouble today. She is obsessed with killing Kennedy's rubber ducky. She has a few squeaky toys that she plays with in the bathtub. I gave Kennedy a bath and I heard a clump in the bathtub when I was putting on her pajamas. Riley jumped in to kill the duck. What am I going to do with her? Courtney, do you really want her?
Only a week and a half left of summer for the school teachers around here. I am going to spend the week enjoying my time left! To those of you in Statesboro, the $.88 markers are at walmart again. Don't miss out the price goes up if you wait until school starts! I bought mine today and 3 different people asked if I was a teacher and then commented on the fact that I was spending my own money on so many markers. If only they knew that was just the beginnining...
Have a good Monday everyone!
I am so amazed at God's blessings. I looked at Kennedy today and thought about all that we went through to get her here. I don't think about it everyday, but it is so neat to look at her now and remember what a true miracle it is to have her here. I can't wait to meet Fun Baby Smith. I call them our hold-it babies. I think my mom started that name. We have our angel babies and then God waits to give us those sweet ones to hold. I can't wait to hold Fun Baby Smith. I think I will name it Fun Baby for short. What a blessing! By the way, I put another pic of our hold-it babies from this weekend. Drew and Kennedy already like to dress alike! :) We will have to add Fun Baby next year!
On a lighter note, Riley got in serious trouble today. She is obsessed with killing Kennedy's rubber ducky. She has a few squeaky toys that she plays with in the bathtub. I gave Kennedy a bath and I heard a clump in the bathtub when I was putting on her pajamas. Riley jumped in to kill the duck. What am I going to do with her? Courtney, do you really want her?
Only a week and a half left of summer for the school teachers around here. I am going to spend the week enjoying my time left! To those of you in Statesboro, the $.88 markers are at walmart again. Don't miss out the price goes up if you wait until school starts! I bought mine today and 3 different people asked if I was a teacher and then commented on the fact that I was spending my own money on so many markers. If only they knew that was just the beginnining...
Have a good Monday everyone!
3 comments:
I bought my markers today too!!
You know, I really like that you are blogging...it is really entertaining to me! Thanks!
congrats to fun Sarah!
cute outfits on the babies :)
i've told you i will take her if yall need me to...she does love me:)
Post a Comment