Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fun in the sun




Well, we made it back from our vacation. Kennedy had a blast at the beach for the first time. She loved to sit in the surf and watch the waves. She also loved spending so much time with her best friend Drew. Drew is my friend Jennifer's son, he is 3 months older than Kennedy. It is fun to watch them interact with each other. He snatches toys and then she gently takes them back. They repeat this a million times a day! :) I have included some of my favorite pictures of the two of them this week. We had a few photo sessions. I will post more later. I am worn out!


4 comments:

Jennifer :) said...

Wow...those babies are too cute :) WE had a great time at the beach too!!! I hope that we can make it an annual event!

~Jen

golliff said...

You're not the only tired one, I had a great time at the beach with my family. I love you Guys

Daddy

Liza said...

does little K always try to take Drew's ear off?

Anonymous said...

Alright, Aiden got a little jealous about these photos. Where is the pic. of Kennedy and her other love? Anyway, welcome back!