

This is my last official post of the day. I know I have written way to much about little K pup today but I have one more thing to share. Kennedy had the most fabulous day today. Greg and I kept asking her why she was in such a good mood. It continued until she could no longer keep her eyes open anymore tonight. She has started to take notice of Riley lately and today she kept giggling whenever Riley walked in the room. She would shake her arms and giggle. We took a few pics of them together. And I was worried how Riley would react to her. So far so good!
5 comments:
i know i'm a bit partial, but i do belive she is the cutest freaking baby in the world :)
Me too!
you are allowing your dog to eat the side of your baby's face.
I know it grosses you out! It makes her giggle!
tell her that her aunt liza does not approve of this activity.
Post a Comment